Intermountain Lacrosse Utah
Youth League Coaching Requirements
Fall 2016 Youth Boys Coaches Matrix
Intermountain Lacrosse Coaching Requirements:
- All Head Coaches must be at least 18 years of age
- ALL Youth coaches are required to complete the current seasons Coaches Registration
- The Coaches Contract & Concussion Forms are imbedded w/in the registration**
- This requires a current US lacrosse membership that is valid through the end of the season.
- ALL Youth coaches are required to submit and pass a background check through Spectrum Security Group
- Upon succesfull completion of the background check coaches will obtain their coaching badge that will be available at the Utah Lacrosse Office for pickup
- A valid coaching badge is required to be on the team sidelines during all games!
- The Coaches Matrix is used to track completed coaching requirements (updated and sent via email throughout the season).
Starting in the Spring Season of 2017 All Youth Head Coaches will be required to be US Lacrosse Level I Certified