The Utah Girls High School Lacrosse League is looking for a new commissioner. If interested please contact Andrew Davies - 801-915-1979 or email@example.com. Accepting applications until September 25. See below for more information.
The Utah Girls High School Lacrosse League is looking for a new commissioner. The Commissioner position is a 3 year position with the first year you will work alongside the current commissioner (Andrew Davies), the second year you will fly solo, and the third year you will mentor a new commissioner who will replace you.
Commissioner responsibilities include:
· Hold regular General Council and Executive Council meetings.
· Facilitate variance requests and any policy violations to be reviewed by the executive council.
· Oversee the league scheduling process.
· Oversee the creation and ratification of the budget.
· Organize and facilitate post season awards meetings.
· Communicate with programs through their general council members.
· Ensure proper communication within the league regarding important dates.
· Any other roles that the general council deems appropriate.